Friday 3 June 2011

M&S Shoes - Limited Collection



Marks and Spencers have always had the odd pair of really nice shoes at really good prices. I have found a really nice pair of shoes in their Limited Collection for only £19.50! I know, I was completely shocked. So much so, that I grabbed my size and ran to the nearest checkout. These shoes are made of navy blue material with mahogany leather-like material on the heel. They fit me perfectly even though I have narrow ankles, plus as they are navy, they will go with most outfits. I think these are a Star Buy. They are an amazing pair of shoes that make your feet look gorgeous as well as being really good value for money.

Here's the website if you'd like to find out more about these gorgeous shoes:  http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limited-Collection-Platform-Court-Shoes/dp/B004AB8DV8?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_2&nodeId=210704031&sr=1-2&qid=1307105576

Enjoy :) Love Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment