Saturday 19 March 2011

Johnnie B Dresses

Johnnie B is the teen version of boden, quite a few items from my wardrobe are from there. However the dresses this season are completely LUSH. Here are a few if my favourites.
1.

This is my favourite dress at the moment. I have the flowery one and I love it but the blue stars is also adorable. This dress is soo comfortable and its so pretty and floaty that it makes you feel completely summery immediately. At only £34.00 its pretty good value for a quality dress.

2.

This is my second favourite dress from their spring/summer collection. I love it because of the whole neutral trend that is quite common at the moment. I love the pockets at the front which give a beach, easy-going feel to the dress. This dress would look gorgeous with simple brown sandals or even boots. At £38.00 this dress is slightly expensive, but still not bad. It really is amazing quality though, and it still looks incredible after a number of washes.

3.

This style was used last year by johnnie B but with different colours and designs. I have one of the old design dresses an I still where it all the time. They are so comfortable and are perfect for wearing around the house, just to chill plus they are great for parties or chilling on the beach. These also make you feel completely summery with their floaty skirts and short vest tops. These are £32.00 so are pretty good value.


4.
Although this post is supposed to be about dresses, this jumpsuit is in the dresses section on the Johnnie B website, Plus they are completely gorgeous! With their flattering ruffles along the neck line and the elasticated waist to show of your curves, this style will make you look completely gorgeous. There's a range of colours and designs but these two are my favourite. At £30.00 this is amazing value for quality materials and style.

There are many other dresses on johnnies B's website: http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Johnnie-B-Clothing.html#nav. So go take a look :)


Lots of love Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment