Saturday 26 February 2011

I Am Number Four by Pitacus Lore


I bought this book recently and it took me less than 2 days to read it, it was that good. Although it is seen as a sci fi book, which is not normally my thing, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is can also sometimes be found in the childrens book section, however so was Harry Potter and the Twilight Saga, so don't let that put you off.

It's about a guy who's being hunted... him and nine others (now only 6 left ) are the only hope for the  survival of their planet ( I don't want to give too much away, but their not human)  It's full of action and adventure and it kept me gripped till the very end. It's also got love and friendship it an American High School.

There is planned to be more books, and this book is about to be released as a film. The film staring not only the gorgeous Alex Pettyfer as John Smith, but also Dianna Agron (or known to most of us as Quinn Fabray from Glee) as his love interest Sarah. I am very excited about this new film. It was released 23rd February, so quickly read the book and then go see the film.
Here's the trailer:


The book's amazing and it looks like the film will be to. Enjoy :)
Love Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment