Wednesday 15 June 2011

Leap Year




If your looking for a nice film to watch after your exams or just a tiring day at school, I have the perfect film. Leap Year is about a girl who goes to Dublin to propose to her boyfriend on leap day, but as you probably guessed it doesn't go so smoothly. Amy Adams from Enchanted (also a pretty cool film) plays 'Anna from Boston' the arrogant american. Whilst Matthew Goode plays Declan who is hilarious and smoldering - he really made the film for me. The gorgeous coutryside back drop added to the amazing storyline, acting and characters makes this film one of my favourites of all time (it's definately in my top ten).This film has me histerical in moments and totally in love with Declan in others. I am never ever going to get bored of this film; I must have watched it at least 10 times in the last week alone. If you now really want to watch this film, then here's the trailer to keep you going:

And for anyone still finnishing their exams - Good luck! I know it completely sucks but it will soon be over. Enjoy the film.
lots of love Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment