Monday 4 October 2010

Naked Products



For my birthday one of my friends bought me ooh la la naked - coco de mer body wash, it smells gorgeous! So I looked on the Naked website and found out that they do over 50 products for hair and body. There are body washes, shampoos, hair treatments, bubble bath, heat protection spray, hair mousse, face wash and many others. All their products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and are made of 97% natural products. They don't test their products on animals, plus the packaging can be recycled. Although I am not a vegetarian, this fact was a comfort to me. Their products range from £3.99 to £10.00 (the more flashy products) and smell absolutely beautiful! They can be found in most supermarkets but if not then have a look in your local Boots.
 If you want to look online at the range of Naked products then the address is http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/ 

I think they are perfect christmas presents.. maybe even with a chocolate reindeer thrown in. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment