Sunday 29 May 2011

Rimmel London 'Day 2 Night' Mascara




I bought this mascara yesterday and I am loving it! It has two sections to it: one which adds length to you lashes (day) and one which adds volume (night). The length brush is perfect for a casual and natural look; it makes you look feminine and more delicate. The volume brush is better for the more mysterious look and works a treat with some black eye liner. Both brushes are clump free and it is very easy to use. At the moment as it is a new line it has £2 off in Boots and Superdrug, so I'd get it quickly if I was you, as it is only £5.99. This is amazing value for a top mascara. I would highly recommend it!
Happy shopping!
love Milly xxx

P.S. Please feel free to email us or leave us a comment telling us what you think of the blog - we really would love to hear from you. Our email is bestfriendsguidetolife@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment