Saturday 26 February 2011

Next's Kitten Heels

At the moment Next have a gorgeous range of kitten heels, that I adore. Next generally has a good range of shoes, but these are really something.
As they are kitten heels, the heel is not too high, and therfore they are really comfortable to walk in for long periods of time. They are available in a range of styles, my favourites being , Bow Kitten Shoes (Navy) and Red Floral Print Kitten Heels, but I personally like them all.

I have bought the navy ones with a bow, but at only £25 I am thinking about buying another pair as well. These shoes look perfect with skirts if your dressing up but they also look amazing with jeans. They really add a classy touch to every outfit.

You can order these online from the next website:
http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoesandboots/42
or you can buy them from your nearest next store.

I hope you enjoy the shoes
 love Milly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment